Need to get information about a particular topic quickly? Here are links to recorded webinars - FREE for you to listen and watch at your convenience. Just enter your own name and email address to register and then access each webinar.
Below are the recorded webinars in alphabetical order. For the recorded webinars, please open the Power Point file and go to View/Notes pages. When you access that view, you can read the complete script of the webinar in the Notes section under the slides.
Note to managers: You can use these recorded webinars as part of a performance development program for your employees. When they complete a course, have them answer the following questions for you:
- What were the main lessons you learned from this webinar?
- What action will you take as a result of your learning?
- Avoiding Job Burnout
- Communication Styles
- Customer Service
- Dealing with Difficult Behavior
- Decision Making Tools
- Delegating for Results
- Different Conflict Modes and Your Preferred Modes
- Effective Email Communication
- Elder Care Challenges and Solutions
- Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Giving and Receiving Useful Feedback
- "Good Manager" Skills
- Improving Personal Productivity
- The Interview Process
- Money Matters
- Motivation in the Workplace
- Reducing Workplace Negativity
- Sources of Conflict and How To Address Them
- Stress Management
- Time Management - Special Assignments
- Utilizing Positive Management - Communication/Leadership/Delegation
- Utilizing Positive Management - Training/Mentoring/Coaching
- Workplace Violence Prevention