Below are the recorded webinars in alphabetical order. To access recorded webinars, open the Power Point file and go to View/Notes where you can read the complete script of the webinar in the Notes section under the slides.
Note to managers: These recorded webinars can be included as part of a performance development program for your employees. Once they have completed a course, have them answer the following questions:
- What were the main lessons you learned from this webinar?
- What action(s) will you take as a result of what you learned?
- Preparing for the worst and hoping for the best helps us cope with potential changes in employment. In this workshop, we cover what to do before and after a layoff; writing your resume, cover letter and thank you letters and; using some of the tools available online to help you successfully weather a change in employment.
- Maintaining a Respectful Workplace is essential for a positive, productive work atmosphere. Laws and policies against harassment play an important role. This course explores law and policy as well as focusing on identifying, reporting, and preventing harassment in the workplace. Special attention is placed on the individual company’s policy and procedures.
- Take a look at some useful tips on creating balance between work and home life. Learn how to take care of yourself while attending to the needs of your family.
- Are you in control of your mind, or is your mind in control of you? Learn about the practice of Mindfulness including some simple mindfulness exercises to increase awareness, generate joy, and increase acceptance of what is. Learn tools to refocus, refresh, and reform our thoughts. Experience a clearer focus on job and life responsibilities.