ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – Presbyterian Rust Medical Center is hosting a career fair on Wednesday, June 29 for available positions.
WHAT: Presbyterian Rust Medical Center Career Fair
WHO: Potential candidates will have the opportunity to meet with Presbyterian hiring managers and recruiters to learn more about the benefits of working for one of New Mexico’s Top and Most Meaningful Workplaces.
WHERE: Presbyterian Rust Medical Center
(Look for booths in the main lobby of the hospital)
2400 Unser Blvd. SE
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
WHEN: Wednesday, June 29 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
We are hiring for the following areas at Rust Medical Center:
- Operating Room Nurses and Certified Surgical Techs
- Emergency Department Nurses, Paramedics and EMTs
- Outpatient Medical Assistants
- Case Managers and Social Workers
- Cooks, Food Service Aides and Dietary Aides
- Security Technicians
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nurses
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Physical Therapy Assistants
- Progressive Care Unit Nurses, Charge Nurses and Nurse Techs
- Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) Nurses
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Nurses
- Patient Registration and Admitting Representatives
- Family Birthing Center Nurses
To learn more about careers available at Presbyterian visit phs.org/careers
About Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. Presbyterian is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.