Honor Your Guardian Angel
Presbyterian Healthcare Foundation’s Guardian Angel program gives you and your family the opportunity to support patient services and programs at Presbyterian while recognizing the excellent care you received in our hospitals and clinics.
Express Your Gratitude
If you are a grateful patient and want to say “thank you,” the Presbyterian Healthcare Foundation Guardian Angel program is a meaningful way to express your gratitude for people who made a difference in your story. Donations to Presbyterian Healthcare Foundation directly impact programs and services throughout Presbyterian and help to ensure the future of outstanding healthcare in our community.
We invite you to make a donation in honor of your physician, nurse, housekeeper, or other Presbyterian employee who made a difference during your visit or stay. Because of your support, your Angel will receive special recognition – we will share the story behind your gift with your Angel during a special presentation where they will receive a certificate and a lapel pin to wear proudly.
See how the Guardian Angel program works and how you can make a difference.
Recognize Your Guardian Angel Today
There are three ways to honor your Guardian Angel:
- Donate online in honor of your Guardian Angel and to the many programs that need your support Give Now
- Print, fill it out, and mail in to the address provided, the Guardian Angel brochure
Presbyterian Healthcare Foundation
Attn: Guardian Angel Program
PO Box 26666 Albuquerque, NM 87125-6666
If you need more information about the Guardian Angel Program and how you can help, please call 505-724-7003.
Here’s what some of our Grateful Patients said to us…
- “Our family is so appreciative of Nicole’s gentle and loving nursing care of my 86 year old father. I’m thankful for her nursing skills and her common sense approach to solving problems. Thank you, Nicole, for being there for my father at this challenging stage of his life journey.”
- “Dr. Comunas is a wonderful listener. He is caring and always tries to find the best solution. He is always open to discuss options for me and is very compassionate.”
- “Jana was so good to mom. She helped us by explaining treatment and what to look for. Thank you!”
- Gay, Albuquerque
- “Dr. Jones is an exceptional physician, but more importantly, an exceptional human being.”
- Lydia, Albuquerque
- “I have had the privilege to be Dr. Fisher’s patient for 20 years and admire his special care more each year. I am always impressed by how he actually listens to me.”
- Nancy, Albuquerque
- “My nurses, Natalie, Ashley and Ivory, did an exceptional job. They are very professional, knowledgeable, caring, and show the utmost friendliness and courtesy.
- Peter, Albuquerque
Contact Us About Ways to Give